Signature Help

Does anybody know of any good sites that have some good signatures I could use

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When the forum roll out has been completed, the ability to post image and video sigs on the forums will be reserved for the moderators and admins. This is what DMZilla, the community coordinator, has provided by way of clarification.

Alot of other forums allow images at least, Is there any infomation why MS are not allowing images. And if there is a high request from the commuinty could MS consider allowing images again?

I don't know if this link will work but this is under Gen. Discussion>Xbox Forums Feedback>New Forums, Sigs, Videos and You... forums.xbox.com/.../1344.aspx  It explains why and what.

I image they are not allowing images because people are already abusing them by posting ones that are inappropriate and those that are over size.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

I don't know if this link will work but this is under Gen. Discussion>Xbox Forums Feedback>New Forums, Sigs, Videos and You... forums.xbox.com/.../1344.aspx  It explains why and what.

[/quote] If you want to make your links look neat try this.

[ur1="insert address here"]put caption here[/ur1].

Replace the number 1 with a lower case L.

Then you links will look neat.

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Then you links will look neat. [/quote]Trust me...I've tried that and I've messed it up every time.    I really like how it looks but I just copy and paste the link now.  I just wasn't sure with the new forums, if pasting a link would work.  But I'll try it AGAIN the next time.  I'm old but not against trying new stuff.    Thanks WILK0!
[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Then you links will look neat. [/quote]Trust me...I've tried that and I've messed it up every time.    I really like how it looks but I just copy and paste the link now.  I just wasn't sure with the new forums, if pasting a link would work.  But I'll try it AGAIN the next time.  I'm old but not against trying new stuff.    Thanks WILK0! [/quote] If you use the exact method i posted character for character it will become second nature really quicky, just do it the exact same way i posted (including quotation marks), it's your choice though..