**** - Sight Specs

For the first specialization, what do you like to use while using the **** class? I've taken a liking to it recently, but I haven't unlocked any sights for it yet. I've seen some people use the red dot, some use the 4x scope, and I know about the spec that increases accuracy with iron sights.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wow, these forums suck. just made a nice post and the forums sucked it away. Use l/w with iron sites, save the sites for playing HC to hunt pesky wookies.

I prefer grenade vest and body armour for assault.

Extra grenade capacity is win.

Depends on the rifle. For the burst guns (M16, AN94) I like to use the 4x scope. For the full autos, either red dot or iron sights/light weight.

Magnum ammo is in the same spot as lightweight, correct? I've seen quite a few people using that and, too be honest, I'm pretty excited to unlock it for myself.

I dont really use sights for assault or engineer, but rather either extra explosive or mag ammo

[quote user="TwoPandasOneCup"]

Magnum ammo is in the same spot as lightweight, correct? I've seen quite a few people using that and, too be honest, I'm pretty excited to unlock it for myself.

[/quote]

Lightweight is in slot 1. Magnum is in slot 2.

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

Depends on the rifle. For the burst guns (M16, AN94) I like to use the 4x scope. For the full autos, either red dot or iron sights/light weight.

[/quote]

Same except for the red dot scope, i hate em.

I like using the red dot on the m16 and usually iron sights on most everything else. I say try them all, when you unlock them, and find something you like.

I prefer Lightweight in slot 1, ideal for dogtagging and flanking. Normally I use Magnum ammo in slot 2, I feel I'm on losing side of gun battles too often when I use something else. Don't see the point of extra ammo/grenades for Assault and I normally only play with friends so I can get as much ammo as I need for the other classes.