Sick of Lambent zerker on horde. How long will this go on?

My wife and I have been playing horde for 3 days straight now and can not get past the Lambent zerker on level 40.  Every single time its the lambent zerker.  Where is the Brumak?  Where are the regular Bezerkers?  Can anyone please tell me how long this will last?  Or at least how many times does the lambent zerker show up and then suddenly not.  We've done it so many times that every once in a while she wont show up.  Just the regular locust.  Can anyone please help?  We just want to get to 50 and get the achievments.  Thank you all very much and Merry Christmas!

Gears forever.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i found that the bosses seem to depend on the map ur on the zerker is one of the more common bosses which is annoying and at the moment every boss wave seems to be a zerker best technique in dealing with one is get a couple of players to distract it while the rest of u take out the remaining locust then its just a matter of wearing it down

Thanks.  But its only my wife and I.  None of her friends are offering to play and we CAN NOT get past 40.  All we want is the stinkin achievment.  I hope this ends tomorrow.  We thought it was frustrating enough with the ridiculous snowman heads.  Epic really should make all this stuff optional.  We're purists and dont want all this stuff added.

if ur just after the achievement overpass on casual start wave 40 as u dont need to do all waves at once and add mututers super reload and infinite ammo and u will get it no problem. if u not got them mututors yet there pretty easy to obtain, if ur really struggling send me a fr and i will help u out

o Sgt M

I be willing to help you get it, sure I can get a friend or two as well. Not sure what mutators you have but I got the unlimited and super reload along with silverback rockets.

Let me know

Your going to want to kill the beserker last and get as much enemies eliminated first. If your worried about your fortifications being destroyed have someone lead the berserker away from your base.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I can help you out. The easiest way I've been able to do it is to have someone with a scorcher to open the chest then others just fire away.

easy

I played on Bullet Marsh the other day from wave 1-50 and all 5 boss waves were lambent zerkers. It was annoying.

the first 30 matches i played the bosses were all lambent zerkers,i got to wave 50 and now all the enemies change

Get mutators