Sick of FC3? Want to play a multiplayer with Editor that works?

Sick of FC3? Want to play a multiplayer with Editor that works?

Sick of Far Cry 3?

Buy Far Cry Instincts Predator!! Games on demand! Realy cheap!!

- multiplayer with car, boats, quads, jet ski's, hanggliders etc.
- lobby's that works
- no host migration
- equal teams
- good game modes
- fun to play
- editor that works (no difference between editor and multplayer)
- host your own maps
- play with friiends
- guns on the maps
- customizeble multiplayer settings
- basic editor, easy to use, but it works great
- no infinte loading screens
- only 30 seconds in lobby between maps
etc, etc.

This game is everyting what FC2 and 3 should be, minus the grapics(but its cheap), played yesterday and it's still great fun, only downside is there's not much players, but thats gonna change now!

Make a statement against Ubi !

See you tonight

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this rhetoric or stupidity on your part?

^ That's what I wanted to hear. "Whatever you say." sounds like agreeing with my statement, which I didn't understand. But what I'm getting at is this.....Everyone who I have shown map editor loves it and enjoys it as much as I do. When I told them vehicles, weapon placements and A.I. are not in multiplayer they were disappointed. Coming from someone who has never played any of the series they found that to be a problem with the multiplayer of Far Cry 3. I told them in previous Far Cry games, these were in the game and made it popular. When a game designer (Massive) explains that "Vehicels are hostile to teamwork, so we didn't add them in." you know for a fact that vehicles play a big role in teamwork. I mean even when I played Far Cry 2 the other day, they were awesome! I was against the enemy team who had a jeep full of people chasing me and it was exciting. Im sorry but designers who see vehicles as "Hostile to teamwork" shouldn't be designing a game like this. Im giving this game's multiplayer a 4/10 because the 4 is what was good about the game compared to previous ones, while the rest of the rating is the removal of design they had done. This game has had a community since the start, but developers that say their for the fans is bs all over. Would Ubisoft really hire an unknown team with no prior experience in game design to handle this ones multiplayer? Yup already happened. The funny thing is is that Ubisoft pretty much flat out hired a company who probably never even touched multiplayer or even played any of the Far Cry games. If a true fan of the series were designing this game's multiplayer, it wouldn't of turned out how it is now, which is only 800 people left playing multiplayer on each console/pc. The guys who made single player should of just made the multiplayer but deadlines are deadlines. And that means crappier games when not given enough time on.

So I guess what you're saying is yeah Far Cry 3's multiplayer sucks

Behave lady's !

Everybody his own opinion.

You know what's funny about your statement DTW Dirty Harry? Far Cry Instincts Predator lasted 3 to 4 years online with alot of people who played. Far Cry 3's multiplayer has already went downhill to just 400 people after just 2 months of it's release. Great Scott! Look Marty! The future is horrible with half-assed games all over the place and just so many Call of Duty games! What happened to gaming Marty! We let this happen doc...we let this happen.

I read the first 2 sentences of your post and stopped after that. You've wasted your time typing, kiddo. I don't converse things with unreasonable people like yourself.

Whatever you say, doc..... lol

i still have this game and i recently made a map on it. the gameplay isnt as good as far cry 3 but alot of stuff in the editor and just the game itself were really fun., especially the predator gametype, one of the best gamemodes ever with custom made maps

How do you download created maps in this?  I just got a used copy and I can't find a way.  Also, there wasn't a single match going.  I thought maybe the servers were down.

I'm a huge fan of the FC franchise. I liked FC:IP and still have it but lets be real here. FC3 is better. Unfortunately it has some issues. One of the problems which they cannot solve at this point are the very limited number of players in MP on FC3 but I imagine it still beats the socks off of FC:IP which has what, 20 players on any given night? I did like being able to have vehicles in online games and I liked the CTF mode (aka steal the "sample" but whatever). I also liked predator mode, especially on some of the user created maps.