SICK & TIRED! IS MICROSOFT DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP THIS MODDING AND CHEATING ON COD 4?

for the last 4 - 5 months it has become that hard to find a public lobby that does not contain modders/cheaters and if u do find one after a couple of matches a modder will usually soon appear, as soon as the ps3 network got shutdown this problem became worse and it is getting worse as everyday goes by! Some of these mods are advertised on screen during game play! but dont be fooled as not all these mods are advertised, so just because there isnt messages getting spammed across ur screen doesnt mean there isnt some one in that lobby cheating! these people are losers and need to grow up and get a life the only reason they are modding is because they are no good at the game so they are cheating to try and make themselves appear to be good at the game, when really they are only cheating themselves! i have been reporting these people via the dashboard on a daily basis for months now, and have also had them try and hack my xbox on numerous occasions. these people dont seem to be getting banned fast enough. 

[GTs REMOVED]

Thank You Very Much

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

since mw2 got patched its got alot worse..i was in with 5 americans who were all at it..they were talking like it was a normal part of the game..its just the norm nowadays....im in the uk and most of the time its playable with a few modders here and there but as soon it gets close to midnight..thats when it gets so bad..ill let you draw your own conclusions to why..yes black ops is playable but as soon as treyarch release their next cod it will become like waw..thats even worse than cod4 for hackers..best thing to do is not buy anymore cod games til they get it sorted

it wont get sorted. find a better game to play, there are plenty.

dude you tho call of duty 4 was bad check call of duty waw theres GOD mode,be in the air,dogs at the start

This is what happens when megalomaniacs get XBOXes.

They Really Need To Fix This, Best CoD

The fact that this thread which is a blatant violation of the forum CoC is still unlocked shows you just how much the moderators care about this game. The odds of them relaying any of those tags to the enforcement team are slim to none. While it's saddening to see the titan of fps games die a painful death, I would rather IW/Sledgehammer focus on building hack prevention measures into mw3 than patch this game. 3arc did a good job stopping hacks in Black Ops, so hopefully IW can take a page from their book.

ya blame the americans  that is so biased and raceist you dont see anyone blameing other countrys get a life

what im going to do is take a picture of the tag on the screen and get a microsft fax number and fax the pic directly to microsoft that way they see the tag and mod site right there as proof, attacked heart should be heard he has a valid complaint i started writing my own list till i get a fax number atleast with a faxed picture a real human sees it not a stupid console complaint that doesnt work

i doubt that he just randomly came up with a bunch of tags cause i know his frustration of dealing with jerks i play alot of mw1 and i send text to these modders telling them they are reported all they do is joke that ms wont ban them and when i tell them about my fax idea they say im a jerk for doing it i said your a jerk for shooting me from a roof that i cant go on . a fax cost nothing and a camera phone pic cost nothing.imagine ms fax machine getting flooded with modding complaints they would have to do something.if i sold ms a car and messed with the breaks then they would be madand want me to fix it

this list will continue until microsoft realizes that were tired of it and are going to expose these game tags we are all donr with haveing valuable game time destroyed because jerks dont want to play by the rules and no im not giveing up on mw1 because the modders took over now its myturn to ruin the hackers valuable game time and its mindblowing that microsoft has not noticed this publicly by informing us that they are aware and are prepared to step up i mean microsoft should read forums more often