shutter island

shutter island the game  would be a great i idea for a 360 game . dont you think

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good movie but very predictable ending, same thing happen with Inception.

No game please..

I'd like it. Just recently watched the film. Think it could be quite Bioshock-like if it was given the AAA treatment.

terrible idea, gangs of new york, now that be sickkkkkk

Not unless Leo DiCaprio does a voice role to the character and not being as bad as the other games based on movies...

Wana know a movie that would make a great game? 300.

Movie Games = Predictable... fun... but predictable...

This would be very awesome. Same with Inception and Gangs of New York. The problem with movie games though is the way the industry goes about it. It isn't that movie games make crappy games... it's that the owners offer the franchise over to the big monopoly video game publishers like EA... and they higher some no-talent group of 5 people to quickly put together a tie-in to the movie before it even comes to theaters. So crappy movie games thanks to the disrespecting Hollywood -types to the video game industry.--And some of the big video game publishing company's collaboration doesn't help either. Bottom line is: in the right hands, these things would be pure gold. But at the same time, it will almost never happen. Decent game developers all want to be creative nowadays and won't touch any franchise. I mean, lol, I'm surprised as anyone that Rocksteady was able to do so good with the Batman franchise. Anyone ever hear of them before??--I haven't.

gangs of new york fair enuff plenty of action in that lol would be gd for a game i think :)

remember Warriors the game? it would be sick if it was like that, just beating the hell out of eachother constantly