Show me the money!!!!

I thought R* said they'd be dropping a kewl 250k on us late last week.  I hopped on last night but nothin'.  I'm not pissed or anything but am just wondering if others got it and I didn't or if it hasn't come yet at all and there was perhaps an announcement I missed or something.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The 500k will make up for the problems I have suffered. I can wait until then.

500k doesn't even seem worth it to me anymore at this point. The service is just as sketchy now as it was at launch, Plus the game has already seen multiple nerfs. So far I have lost 2 chars and all their progress and now my third chars progress isn't saving correctly.

@Bad 2020...so if you promise a friend of yours that you're going to help him mow the yard tomorrow, and it rains so you have to postpone it, does that make you a liar?  They will distribute the money when the cloud stops raining problems.

From Rs 

Question: My cash and RP aren't saving properly.  My game loads up fine each time, but no progress I'm making is saved between sessions.  Is this a known issue?

Answer: We have received some reports about cash and RP not saving in GTA Online since around 5PM ET on 10/18/13, and are investigating this now.  If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

Updated 10/19/13 6:30 PM ET: Service was restored in the early morning hours. We are still looking into some reports about some players' progress not catching up, and also reports about additional lost progress or problems connecting to Rockstar cloud servers today. Please stay tuned here for more updates.

Updated 10/20/13 6:00 PM ET: We are continuing to look into some remaining network issues. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will provide further updates as soon as possible.

Pretty much this is the reason why, they are still having huge issues with cloud saves. Right now I logged back in and lost the 30k I had made earlier in the evening. There is no point to give players 250k just to have it vanish when they log.

Dont be mad about the 500k, be pissed that its been a month and the game is still broken/

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

They should back what they say. If you say your going to do something and then you dont, that makes you a liar. At this point I seriously doubt that we will ever see this money.

[/quote]

Trust issues I see.

They said after the 1.04 patch. That was Saturday and people were still having problems so they held off and said this week. I don't see that problem here.

They should back what they say. If you say your going to do something and then you dont, that makes you a liar. At this point I seriously doubt that we will ever see this money.

Ok yeah that makes sense.  Thanks.

I think they are waiting until they are sure the cloud saves are fixed. Imagine the backlash they would receive if everyone's 500k was given then disappears.

-

On the newswire I believe its last update said hopefully they will give the first installment (250k) this week.