Show activision how you feel this fall!!

I feel like a lot of people now days.  I am tired of the same old copy paste call of duty that has been coming out since call of duty 4!!.  This year I am ready for a change, their are plenty of new games coming out that looks interesting, and I will make a change up starting with the new ghost recon, moving on to farcry 3, and then moving on to halo 4.  

I am not saying the next what I think is called black ops 2 will not be good in some way, but I am pretty sure that it will be 95% the same old game.  I will not go into detail of why I dislike what call of duty has become, many of you know the reasons why.  But I am finding more and more people on the forums and people I know in real life are moving on in ways of playing older cod titles, or just playing something totally new, because mw3 and in some ways black ops is just totally played out.

So what I am trying to say is, if your tired of same old crap, put it away or trade it in on something new.  Don't keep on being mindless zombies this fall and give activision another $60, I am guilty of it myself.  They will not change how the game is made until we show them we are tired of it.  

Post here if you plan on not buying the next cod title this fall!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

It was the best supported game of all time. OF ALL TIME.

[/quote]

Wut. You trolling?

[/quote]Can't tell if serious, or just using a Kanye joke as hyperbole.

[/quote]I'm serious, bro. Totally serious. Well okay, I may have exaggerated a little bit. It may not be the best supported game of all time, but it was one of the best supported games imo.

-

Anyway.. down with Kanye, all hail Taylor Swift! That is all. 

I stopped buying Call of Duty. At first, I fought everyone who said that it was the same ol' crap, but then my friend brought over MW3.. It really doesn't change much. It seems like after MW2, the games just started to suck badly. My friend, being delusional, really thinks that they're making MW3 better via updates. You should hear this dude. He really thinks that the graphics are getting better with every update and that they're adding/removing pieces of the maps. He refuses to listen to reason.. They're not changing jack about that game. COD will continue to fall unless they make something fresh. Instead, they're just going to keep milking that cow and beating that horse. Activision is the king of the roost on the funny farm.

I'm not buying this years Call of Duty anyway, because like the op said it is just copy and paste, don't fancy paying £42 for a map pack with maps this size of my toilet

Call me a sucker for Call of Duty but I have bought all of them and enjoyed all of them, some more than others. As long as I am enjoying them, I will still proudly buy them and ignore everyone else.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="Mayoman95"]

I'll bet a million bucks you buy the next call of dooty this year. You won't be able to resist.

[/quote]I'll take that bet.  I never bought MW3.

[/quote]Same here, and I had bought every CoD on release since CoD2.

nothing will stop this game from making millions upon millions via COD bots everywhere.

I'll probably end up buying Black Ops 2.

lol sorry OP but if you want to "show" them real good, stop buying or playing CoD Games. The last I purchased/ played was CoD MW2. No, I did not play/ purchase BLOP's. No, I did not play/ purchase WAW. No, I did not play/ purchase MW3. That is "how" you "show them", you stop buying their poor Products.

It's going to be the same with Dice soon for me as well. They get one more Game and even that is just barely (might Rent, Used, borrow and the like) and if they fail to deliver something new and unique without catering to the lowest common denominator, peace to them as well.

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

I feel like a lot of people now days.  I am tired of the same old copy paste call of duty that has been coming out since call of duty 4!!.  This year I am ready for a change, their are plenty of new games coming out that looks interesting, and I will make a change up starting with the new ghost recon, moving on to farcry 3, and then moving on to halo 4.  

I am not saying the next what I think is called black ops 2 will not be good in some way, but I am pretty sure that it will be 95% the same old game.  I will not go into detail of why I dislike what call of duty has become, many of you know the reasons why.  But I am finding more and more people on the forums and people I know in real life are moving on in ways of playing older cod titles, or just playing something totally new, because mw3 and in some ways black ops is just totally played out.

So what I am trying to say is, if your tired of same old crap, put it away or trade it in on something new.  Don't keep on being mindless zombies this fall and give activision another $60, I am guilty of it myself.  They will not change how the game is made until we show them we are tired of it.  

Post here if you plan on not buying the next cod title this fall!

[/quote]

I quit being a mindless zombie after COD:WAW. That was the last good COD game IMO.   I have not purchased a COD title since that game.  I will rent the next COD for $3.50 but I have no plans at all to buy another COD game.

I, like a few others here, withdrew my support after a few months of playing the gimmick-packed trashfest that was MW2. My fondest memories from the franchise were on COD3, though I'll admit that I never played #1 or #2. I found WaW to be almost as enjoyable as #3, and hence view that game's descent into modder/hacker hell as being especially tragic.