Shouts and dragons

Where can I find dragons I've found quite a few shouts but have no dragon souls?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Work on the main quest line or find them as you roam the lands.  They can be pretty random when they show up.

I'm confused with what's the main quest line lol done some of it I think n joined the legion unless that's a side quest

The main quest line is finding out the whole reason why dragons are back and putting a stop to their destruction.

found a word for the ice shout on my way to the college, dragon attacked me seconds later. still cant unlock the shout tho...

No such luck for me! Got one to breathe fire and force people away the other one I have three words but no achievement either

You have to equip the shout to unlock it after acquiring the dragon soul.

how do you use the absorbed soul  to unlock the shout????

The main quest is the one that you join the blade in riverdale after getting the horn back to the grey beards follow that one and you will have completed the main quest, ( "spolier" don't kill the dragon on the throat of the world) LOL have just restarted the game as its great so many side quest's to do and things to trade

You have to kill the first dragon in Winterhold to initiate dragon attacks. To unlock a shout, presuming you have a soul to spend, select the shout in the magic>shout menu and press x. voila! you have a shout. Dragons come pretty often early and frequently after a fast travel (except to Winterhold).

Some of them live near the tops of mountains. They can show up almost anywhere, though. Just wait, they will find you.  :)