Shouldn't this forum be under T-Z?

Being that this game is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, shouldn't it be in the same catagory as it's brothers Oblivion and Morrowind?  Small nitpick, but I think it'd be more efficiant to have them grouped together

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm with you on that one, but as you say, it's nitpick.

Yeah. When I first saw this forum I was happy then I thought that this should be in T-Z.  P.S. The Oblivion forum needs to learn there is a Skyrim forum.

Yea, I agree. I didn't know there was even a skyrim forum at first because i thought it would have been with the other elder scrolls. I just happened to find this forum by accident. I bet a lot of other folks fall into that same category.

it doesn't help either that the forum layout is so stupid

I think it should be with T-Z.  I found the forum while going to the Halo: Reach forum. Glad there's a Skyrim forum.

Actually they all should be under "E" for Elderscrolls because "The" is generally not used in alphabatized references when it is the first word in the title. Under most filing sysems it would look like this:

Elderscrolls III: Morrowind, The

Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, The

Elderscrolls V: Skyrim, The

^ Agree with Goonie.

Been an issue since the days of the Morrowind forum, long before Oblivion. Many people would get confused trying to find the Morrowind forum because they thought it would be under E rather than T.

Heh, good point.  I spose my point is that all TES forums should be together, to  prevent confusion and Skyrim thread popping up in the Oblivion forum.  Looks nice too, all together

The "The" is Required! It is part of the title of the game.

Would you call Tolkien's work Lord of Rings or The Lord of the Rings?

[quote user="Bird125"]

The "The" is Required! It is part of the title of the game.

Would you call Tolkien's work Lord of Rings or The Lord of the Rings?

[/quote]

Honestly I just call it "Lord of the Rings".