Should they add this?

Do you think it would be a cool idea if they added Combat Cards / Ranking into nazi zombies, to keep track of how many kills you made?
Say each kill was 1 - 5 exp. Since there are so many and when the higher and higher you get to say round 30 zombies would be 40 - 50 exp. And Every wave you would get, you'd get bonus exp like in multiplayer. And in zombies you could go to level 80, and have unlimited prestige. I think this would be interesting for zombie players, because there are some people that only buy the game for zombies. So devoted zombie fans would get special leveling up. And they could unlock stuff as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ive thought about leveling in zombs before, but not sure how it would work. Id rather just jump in and "have everything" instead of unlocking stuff.

Nope.jpg

3guys1hammer.avi

That vid is so gnarbar.

Vanh recently Tweeted a picture of what appeared to be a Prestige emblem that had a zombie's head. Perhaps a ranking system specifically for Zombies and/or competitive Zombies?

Vonderhaar did? I thought it was the 3arc twitter account, managed by someone different...

I don't believe Vahn ever tweeted it, but it's currently the Treyarch twitter profile picture.  The @Treyarch account is run by Mark Lamia (or so most people say, I don't think anyone has actually confirmed it).

they should add and ending to zombies, endless waves get boring.

[quote user="Trollin Thunder"]

I don't believe Vahn ever tweeted it, but it's currently the Treyarch twitter profile picture.  The @Treyarch account is run by Mark Lamia (or so most people say, I don't think anyone has actually confirmed it).

[/quote]

Mark should get a Twitter. I imagine him being as trollish as Vonderhaar.

And FYCoD would have a companion to the "oh you vonderhaar" tag - oh you lamia

My bad. I thought I remembered it as Vahn but it was posted by @BlackOpsIINews, which I assume got it from Treyarch.