Should there be more games like Alan Wake??

It's really hard these days to buy great games, most are totallly over rated! I love the way Alan Wake was made! What an awesome epic story, it's like some sort of thriller that shout of been a TV series!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Absolutely, sadly these days its all about stupid multiplayer and shooting. Shockingly to me people don't seem to give a crap about great story or games where multiplayer doesn't fit in. Alan Wake is an OUTSTANDING game in every single aspect.

Yes, since story is my nr. 1 priority and i really liked AW's story.

I agree, Alan Wake was fantastic. I'd love to see more story-driven games like Alan Wake

Yep, main reason I bought the game is because the story intrigued me and I'm not disappointed with it so far. Those Takers ain't no joke either, when they hit you it definitely seems like it hurts lol.

I really enjoyed the game as well, i need to go back to this game...

^^ Make sure you get the new one, Alan Wake's American Nightmare. It'll be out on XBLA Wednesday :)

I loved alan wake. I only heard of it/tried it because it came with the Xbox 360 slim!!

^^ You check the new one out?

Awesome  story , great innovative combat , compelling narrative , and the best soundtrack Ive ever heard in a game

I love this game... awesome stuff. I believe a full Alan wake 2 sequel has been promised. I hate multiplayer games... The fact they tacted it on to dead space 2 was annoying. I would have rather had an extra 20 hours single player campaign than the multiplayer added on.

I heard american nightmare was more action based and lost some of the scare factor.... is this true?