Should the minimap be removed from hardcore mode ?

They should at least allow those who pay for a rented server to remove the minimap in hardcore mode and keep the server ranked.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

with out it Jets and Tanks radar and proximity sensors are blind, and pointless to use.

also silencers become pointless to use.

[/quote]not if you're using a little situational awareness.....then silencers work alot like they do in reality

It never should have been built into HC in the first place. But then again apparently HC players are second class citizens. Oh well.

in bc1 u had to score a hit to spot, and it went away fast

Turn up your surround sound. You can hear everything. Or think Turtle Beach makes a good headset which allows you to hear everything. So yes LAX is correct, Situation awareness.

Cheetos!

I completely agree with Moshy25. The minimap could be considered real available tech in vehicles. Infantry with a minimap is like soldiers from the future with high techs helmets.

Should be no minimap in HC. No problem if you have radar or proximity on. But for infantry, you should not have it.

Hardcore is left out a lot... I mean... a lot.

absolutely.

with out it Jets and Tanks radar and proximity sensors are blind, and pointless to use.

also silencers become pointless to use.

I asked Battlefield if they are planning to remove the minimap from hardcore mode and they don't reply...