Should of been called sawn off shotgun!

Let the flameing begin!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both Sawed-Off and Sawn-Off are gramatically correct. Sawed-Off sounds more bad @@@ though :)

sawed off is grammatically incorrect. he is saying that the name of the gun should be the sawn off shotgun.

also, this game makes no sense... that kind of recoil could break your wrists.. it's a sawn off elephant gun

They really need to get rid of the Sawn-Off.  It is way too powerful and such a Noob gun.  It's a game breaker and I might sell the game for Battlefield 3 for this one HUGE issue.

Gears 2 was a shotgun fest.  No reason to suggest it would be different.

I don't know why anyone would want to play the competitive multiplayer when they could be playing horde or beast modes which are both amazing and not just about shotguns and power weapons.

[quote user="ColonialGUY"]

Let the flameing begin!

[/quote]You can't even spell "flaming" troll.

Should have been called Sawn in my opinion, but it makes no difference what it's called with my opponents skull and brains plastered all over it.

[quote user="ColonialGUY"]

Yeap thats what forums are for you hardly get people coming on forums to say what a delightful game.

[/quote]

That's too bad.

This game is sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!

Yeap thats what forums are for you hardly get people coming on forums to say what a delightful game.