Should I...

Cancel my Battlefield 3 pre-order and change it to either TES Skyrim or AC Revelations? Never played any of the TES games but love the AC ones...

So may I? I need honest opinions if I should...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Want more bang for your buck? Skyrim.

Personally, if you've never played a TES I would recommend picking up or renting a copy of oblivion or morrowind first to see if you like the gameplay. If you've played Fallout 3 though they are pretty similar. AC I would wait on just because in like a month or so it will be around $10-20 cheaper. So really if you end up liking TES I would go for Skyrim.

Just asking because I feel like I haven't been done with Bad Company 2 yet as well as other games that I really need to finish and yes, I have played Fallout 3 and borrowed New Vegas, loved them but so much time consuming playing both of them...

Definitely try the TES games before you buy. I thought I would like them but they just arent my cup of tea. Friends play them for months though. AC  is always a purchase. I think BF3 is  gonna be the game of the year though.

While Skyrim is definitely going to be the most amazing game this year, it's not for everyone. There will be periods of time where you fight no one. You'll be walking around town just talking to people, shopping, going to work, tending to your wife, fixing up your house. These types of things appeal to many people. But other people who don't know what to expect, get swallowed up in the hype and go in to the game expecting something else.

-

Shortly thereafter they're saying to themselves "wtf...it's been at least 5 minutes and I haven't seen one explosion. And why haven't I even found an assault rifle yet?!" Then they get upset at the lack of fully automatic weaponry and come posting on the forums "Bad game!!!" Don't be that guy

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Just asking because I feel like I haven't been done with Bad Company 2 yet as well as other games that I really need to finish and yes, I have played Fallout 3 and borrowed New Vegas, loved them but so much time consuming playing both of them...

[/quote]

If you loved Fallout 3 definitely give TES a shot GOTY of oblivion is $20 at amazon Here and its worth every penny.

Yeah , whatever you do . Dont have an opinion about any of the games youre querying. These forums are full of want to be dictators , who think their opinion matters above all else.

Just buy the game you are really interested. Getting a game that you are not really interested sometimes  bored you .

I'm getting both Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, but if I had to chose, I would definitely choose Skyrim.  As said above, more bang for you buck.