Should i get this or

wait for uncharted 3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I personally love Gears of War 3, a little more fast paced than the last 2 games, but fun altogether. Don't buy the Season Pass though, waste of money unless your rich or just scored some birthday money.

Gears 3 is worth the purchase.  I was underwhelmed with the campaign however.

I think Uncharted 3 will be solid or even better.  Pretty hard to judge a game when it hasn't been released though.  The beta was great however

[quote user="XDeadlyPsycheX"]

I personally love Gears of War 3, a little more fast paced than the last 2 games, but fun altogether. Don't buy the Season Pass though, waste of money unless your rich or just scored some birthday money.

[/quote]

How old are you, 12?

I got the season pass ...i wonder if that made me a rich gamer.

I assume he meant the value for the money. Personally I don't like the fact that the first is just access to locked content. I also liked it in Gears of War 2 when the map packs had a lot more maps (save for the Combustible Map Pack, which introduced 3).

Uncharted 3? How dare you mention that rubbish here(I know its a great game but still this is a 360 forum) Get Gears 3 man. Its worth the 63 bucks and you will get your monies worth in the first week

I think this is the first "is it worth the buy" thread... I've seen anyways. It's almost a dumb question if you read the forums but I say YES! It's a great game, not perfect with issues of some weapons online as you can read in the forums but other then that it's tons of fun.

...freebird?

Gears of War 3

Me so rich I have season pass! weeeee