Should I Get This Game?

Should I get this game again before BF3 comes out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah it is still fun however some games you will join you may find yourself stuck in your spawn because it is surrounded by tanks lol.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

this game is on the top ten xbox live games... if you like first person war games, then you are missing out not having this video game.

Well as this is the best MP-FPS out on Xbox360, then it is pretty stupid to miss it. Ok SP is not so good and you shouldn't buy BC2 for it, but the MP is the most balanced FPS out there, with the game also kicking towards teamwork and the maps have enough room for manouvering and the playernumber isn't from the 90s as in some other modern shooters.

If you want to start out knowing what you're doing in BF3, then yes.

Yes, you should get it.

One caveat: You should probably try to get some friends to play with you if you can, this game is much more fun and competitive with a squad.

Hey, if I get this game again, anyone want to play with me?

This was a no trade in from day one for me. Sorry you got rid of yours

Definitely get this game! It still has a lot of people playing it.  I just downloaded the vietnam DLC and it is amazing as I thought.  I dont know why I waited so long to get it but now I am happy because it should keep me happy until BF3.  I wish I was you so I could experience this game again for the first time.  The battle can be awe inspiring sometimes with the sheer chaos that can occur and pulling off text book tactics with a squad has never been so rewarding.

Get it!!

I cant imagine not ever having this,it has made mp gaming for me!i will play,ive not played for a while after i played vietnam so much and got bored with those maps but i wanna get back to playing the original ones again.This is without doubt imo the best mp experience to be had!

I've played BC2 from day 1 on PS3 and just bought it for XBOX.  Sux having to start from scratch again but it was only $30 and the Ultimate Edition came with BF1943 included.

Won't see too many games still as viable as Battlefield games 2+ years after release.