Should I get Thief

It's been getting such mixed reviews I have no idea. It seems that all the low reviews are just fanboys from the earlier games who wouldn't be happy with anything, but I can't be sure. I'm just a casual gamer who has never played the earlier Thiefs. Should I get it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it's a game you want to play then sure.

You'll be able to enjoy the experience for what it actually is instead of "what you thought it should be".

If you look around you can get some pretty good deals on "Thief" as well.

My copy from Gamefly should be arriving in the next hour or two. Around that time I have to leave to go handle some business. Which works out, since by the time I get home the game should be nice and installed for me.

I like it so far, but I'm only at the second chapter. I've been plating PvZ a lot more.

It's just an okay game honestly, but I agree with Louie....PvZ was a pleasant surprise for me.

Watch a play through on youtube, then make your own decision.

I haven't played it yet, but I say yes.

I'm not very far in yet, but so far I'm not particularly impressed.

Its alright, not quite as good as I had hoped.
Kinda wish I got Plants Vs Zombies.

I just bought it, looking forwards to playing it.

Unfortunately on XB1 it needs a 6GB update before installation. MS need to do something about these patch sizes...

Just bought it myself too. Hearing pretty much only bad things, but I'm hoping they are just a little over exaggerated. We shall see.