Should I get Forza 5 or Fifa 14?

Should I get Forza 5 or Fifa 14? Im leaning towards Forza, but let me know what you guys think.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Depends on what you like. I have both and would choose Forza.

I also have both, but I prefer Forza as well. FIFA 14 is still an excellent game though.

Forza is awesome.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

ok thanks guys, I will get Forza!

Just beware there might be a problem if you buy FIFA14. Every time I finish a game in career mode and go on advance, it crashes me to the dashboard. It's unplayable for me because of that, looking online it, it happens to other people too.

Forza 5 is a great game though.

FM5 good if u like racing. It going to be my frist disc base game. My first digit game is KI. If I get 1 before 6-30-2013.

If you're fairly casual towards racing and soccer, Forza 5 takes the cake. FIFA is a must for any soccer fan I think, however if you're a hardcore FIFA player and spend time on Ultimate Team mode and you're at all like me, you'll be extremely frustrated with how inconsistent the game is.

-

That's a niche mode however. I see you're getting Forza 5 anyways. It's brilliant, enjoy!

Forza 5 is pretty cool, never really cared for Forza too much but strangely I really enjoy playing this one.
Seems a little more limited than the others, but drivatars are pretty cool. 

If you like racing games then get FM5

I disagree with every opinion supporting Forza 5 as the game is extremely limited and backwards compared to Forza 4.

The number of cars is drastically lower and will never reach the same total. A number of tracks were removed, you are unable to test drive and tune a car and you cannot sell a car to either other players or back to the game itself.

I personally am utterly unimpressed.