Should I buy Metal Gear HD Collection on demand or at the store?

I played 2 and 3 and I love them, but is Peace Walker worth going to the store and getting the HD collection? Because I can buy the HD collection right now for $25 on demand minus Peace Walker and if it isn't that great I think that is what I will do instead of paying the extra at the store for Peace Walker.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

GO FOR IT AT THE STORE. YOU'LL SAVE A LOT OF MEMORY AS WELL TOO. MOST GAMES ON DEMAND ARE LIKE 6GB WHEN DOWNLOADED :/

That is something that was making me lean more towards going to the store. I only have 8gb left and I don't feel like clearing other games off really. Just trying to save money whenever I can, but if Peace Walker is worth it I don't mind going to the store and getting it

I didn't care for Peace Walker. It seemed more action oriented than the past games. Not  a fan of the comic book cutscenes either. The disk install for MGS2/MGS3 is 7.5gb so I would imagine the GoD version would be around the same for reference.

Sorry for typing my post in all caps. I just realized I had my caps lock on -_-

ALWAYS buy in the store

-

1. on demand is missing peace walker so you are only buying half the game

2. it wastes tons of HDD space

3. if you ever want to return the game you can't if you bought on GoD

4. supporting game on demand is terrible since they never have decent priced items.

Get it at the store. Brick and mortar shops won't be around in 10 years.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Buy it at the store.  In addition to all the great reasons US Revenge gave, you can loan the game to a friend when you are finished with it.  Or sell it.  Or trade it for another game.  Or give it away.  

In this game. I would go with the store. Becoues it have three games whole the GOD edition only haved 2. There is some game are good to get in god from. spically  if they hard to find or not in disk from. there RE games I like to get. And oringal crycis. And a few that i have trubble finding used. Other then that. I would only get it only to boost my gamerscore ego. And that the fact.