Should I buy it?

Let me start by saying I am more of Halo and BF gamer but I did enjoy CoD for a bit.  I put it down because I got sick of the quick-scope exploit and the unfixed glitches and I felt map designs were not too great.  I am just curious because when I saw the quick scope was getting tamed down it seemed like a step to the right direction.  Then I found out weapon classes were balanced out on range.  So my question is, have these issues really been dealt with and is the game actually been made more balanced and better, in terms of multiplayer?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no way dont buy it its infested with hackers right now, not worth the hastle and graphics are average as is the rest

I wouldn't take his post into account OP. Just another made up silver troll that is a bit hungry and grumpy because of it.

less you want to play catch up later to all your friends who will be way ahead of you.....

you buy it eventually ya know.......

I loved it. There is much much variation to choose from (Campaign, Extinction, Multiplayer, Squad Mode). There has been some exploiting issues, but not to the extent of saying infested (imho). If you are skeptical, get a rental. I think you might enjoy the title.

ok ignore my post, yes im on silver i know ok no need to tell me now, thanks yes you buy the game its full of modders just check out this forum and him above me is basically calling me an idiot for saying to you not to buy it because the game has HACKERS  right now who will mess your rank up, but im an idiot for saying that, oh well

[quote user="RhapsodicShip83"]

ok ignore my post, yes im on silver i know ok no need to tell me now, thanks yes you buy the game its full of modders just check out this forum and him above me is basically calling me an idiot for saying to you not to buy it because the game has HACKERS  right now who will mess your rank up, but im an idiot for saying that, oh well

[/quote]
What games does not have its exploiters?

its only been out a week and they are doing nothing about it, they should already have safeguards for this kinda thing

i dont get why these people stand up for iw? are you not even bothered in the slightest? that the game is hacked already

Exploiting is like the common cold, there is no cure. They probably got past them and they have to change it all up again.

you can't even afford gold, you don't even got the game, just a BF3.5 junky upset that his game catered to US.