Shotguns...

I swear to god if these are still capable of sniping and/or 1 hit kills from anything further than 30 ft, Imma cry.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Add sniping people with pistols across the map. Sniper rifles seem to have bullet drop and everything else doesn't. Kind of pointless.

[quote user="Causa Suii"]

I swear to god if these are still capable of sniping and/or 1 hit kills from anything further than 30 ft, Imma cry.

[/quote]why? the kill range is 30-40 meters with Buckshot...ok, now it's 200+ meters with slugs... and now they have an indepth drop system so everything's going to be ok...

a Shotgun doesn't have a 3 foot kill range like CoD says...

[quote user="Penndemic"]

Add sniping people with pistols across the map. Sniper rifles seem to have bullet drop and everything else doesn't. Kind of pointless.

[/quote]

Every gun has their own bullet drop.

I've killed people with a pistol without even adjusting for bullet drop at further ranges then if I was using a sniper rifle and had to adjust greatly for it.

If there is bullet drop for every weapon then the system is simply broken...

It's simple not practical for every gun in the game to have considerable bullet drop. That would take away some fun for a lot of people (including me).

Sniper rifles have significant bullet drop so that players using it get to enjoyt the "real-life sniper's experience".

Bullet drop for snipers helps to balance the class out and hopefully makes it abit tougher,making it a skill that you have to learn rather than just point and shoot from a mile away.

In the alpha you couldn't use shotgun in anything other close quarters. That being said besides the SAW it was I had the most kills with the shotgun (In not much time either).

so the alpha didn't have slugs is what you're saying?

[quote user="A Toxic Shotgun"]

[quote user="Causa Suii"]

[/quote]why? the kill range is 30-40 meters with Buckshot...ok, now it's 200+ meters with slugs... and now they have an indepth drop system so everything's going to be ok...

a Shotgun doesn't have a 3 foot kill range like CoD says...

[/quote]

I can put three rounds inside of a 2 inch grouping at 100 meters with an Ithaca Deerslayer (which has a rifled barrel) using these shells. I have a buddy who took a buck at about 250 meters with the same setup.

May I point out real world things have no place when talking about game balance.