shotguns: need a nerf, or not?

what's your opinion?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There actually pretty balanced. There's 2 guns iam worried about though. PP2000 and the UMP-45

Not at all...

-

PP2000 kinda sucks to me, the UMP however, is ridiculous. I heard that was nerfed though.

I feel like they could get more damage and it would be fair,there were many times int he beta when I would pointblank range shoot somebody with the 870mcs and only get them down to about 20% health

I think they need a buff, personally. Slugs and explosive rounds take two shots to kill at point blank? Retarded, imo. Anything inside of 30ft should be a 1 shot kill. Outside of that, two shots unless you run Slugs or Frag rounds.

I think it also depends on the ammo. I found the Flechette to 1-shot like 8 times out of 10, while the Buckshot almost always was a 2 shot kill.

-

They can't be too powerful though, otherwise it turns into a shotgun war.

FK balance, I just want consistency.

pump up the damage a tad

i use to think so but the beta had the damage glitch and i was in full sprint when getting hit by the shotgun and died. but then i found out that when moving or sprinting there was a x3 more damage glitch so with the final game i feel that most guns well be balanced . just the ump and the pp2000 need it but we ill see

I hate shotguns, but in actuality, I think they're pretty fair the way they are.

Buckshots need to be more consistent. I don't have an opinion on slugs.