Shotgun Suppresors

I'm hoping that we get an option to unlock these sometime soon. So far, they're only exclusive to DICE employees. I know it isn't a whole lot, but it seems like it would be fun to use them. Also, the ballistics scope is DICE only for shotguns as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

-facepalm-

Going to contribute? I haven't used the shotguns, nor have I played more than a few rounds lately as time has been sparse. Care to elaborate on what you're problem might be?

Sorry about the facepalm but I guess should have just said my opinion instead.

I guess having the suppressors for the pump action shot gun is not really a bad thing since they are quite powerful (mostly one hit kill with a shot to the body) but if it's implemented to sem-auto shotguns it is going to be a problem since it takes 2-4 shot to kill a guy with it (unless you are decently accurate to get a lot of headshots with it)

Oh, no, I completely understand that. Don't get me wrong, I don't see a real purpose for them, but just having them would be fun to mess around with once in a while. Plus, if it degrades a bit of the power then maybe it will make things more challenging. Not sure about the ballistic scope for the 870, though.

In the beta when I unlocked different kinds of scope for the 870... I started laughing so much that I died over and over again. It was ridiculous but maybe smart in its own way?

Well, sniping with slugs was fun in BC2, maybe a rifle scope and more will make it even crazier?

You can still put the 6x and 7x scopes on shotguns, it's just the 12x that's locked. I did find it funny though that the suppressors are DICE employees only when there's suppressed shotguns in the campaign / coop.

shotguns are for scrubs tbh.

kinda like c4.

well, that sucks... but i'd never use them anyways... slugs, NV, and laser are all you need.

And Revenge sounds jelly.