Shot Guns Overpowered?

Seriously it takes 2 shots from the shotguns to kill somebody and in meantime it takes almost a full clip from my Lancer or any automatic gun for that matter to kill someone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well from a distance the Gnasher takes 2 shots. Up close its OSK. And it usually takes me a clip and a lil bit more to get a kill with the lancer. Im working on trying to get better with the Gnasher. Like I said in another thread SGs in the right hands do massive damage.

It's a shotgun.  It is supposed to kill more quickly than a lancer.  Would you expect to have to unload a full clip from a shotgun to kill someone?  

[quote user="xSERIALxSNIPERx"]

Seriously it takes 2 shots from the shotguns to kill somebody and in meantime it takes almost a full clip from my Lancer or any automatic gun for that matter to kill someone.

[/quote]

You new to GoW?

Yes but not to the point were u would rather roadie run/ role to your enemy to shotgun them than use a lancer at distance.

Its silly when someone a good distance away runs at you all the while your shooting them and then they one shot you.

I think shotguns dont need changing but lancer etc does need more power.

At moosecheese your comment doesnt really make much sence as one bullet from an assault rifle is good enough to kill you so do you really expect to need a full clip or 2 of that?

Here is a video that will teach you a little more about the weapons of Gears of war 3, since it seems you are new to the series.

http://youtu.be/zzBPcavSSsI

Uhh its a shotgun. What do think it shoots, ribbons and unicorns?

Gears of War has always been heavily shotgun based, but this is easily the most balanced game yet. The ranged weapons are just as effective as the shotguns.

The sawed-off is bullcrap no matter how you look at it, its the new noob-tube.

Shotgun shouldn't do much damage from mid range. That's overpowered to me. And with active you got much more damage

Wow, another zombie thread. It is funny that this is on the first page with the other thread complaining that the gnahser doesn't work.