Shortcuts Bundles are coming.....bring on the NoObz?

Shortcuts Bundles are coming.....bring on the NoObz?

http://mp1st.com/2012/03/27/bf3-5-flag-wake-island-details-adding-more-private-servers-this-week-and-shortcuts-bundles-revealed/

Thoughts? :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I never saw the point in these packs even on BFBC2, it not that hard to rank up and unlock weapons.

[quote user="KamiKaze Dee"]

I never saw the point in these packs even on BFBC2, it not that hard to rank up and unlock weapons.

[/quote]

I bought 'em in BC2, I think I Was only like a lvl. 25 or so and wasn't sure if I like the game enough to put in the time it would take to get 'em.   I'll stick to earning whatevers left in BF3. 

Waste of money, but hey if someone is willing to buy them let em.

why not let people chose to purchase all the weapons and unlocks? all it does is even the playing field somewhat by allowing someone who just got the game or doesn't have the time to unlock everything a chance at playing somewhat better. they call them shortcuts for a reason. its for those who don't have the time to play hours on end and want to enjoy the game when they do play it. then you just have those that don't want to spend hundreds of hours playing a game to unlock it and rather purchase everything from the get go. but in the long run its about money. if a company can make money off of something there going to sell it. in do time i'm sure some of these companies are actually going to only give people select items to play with and make you purchase additional weapons and items with your actual money and not points in the game itself.

Hardly wait to see a level 1 Sniper with a M98b, Mav, tugs and the full 9 yards. :)

If people want to spend money by purchasing the bundles, let them.  Doesn't bother me.

ill be buying the jet pack.

...jet pack huh?

Yeah I'll take the Jetpack anyday. ^^

I'll take the Daisy cutter bombs. :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiP7-HBHwPc