Shopping At Uplay.

OK all of the points I have got from there is from the AC games. I have some Questions of whats going on there.

1. Is it worth getting anything from them?
  2. Can I get anything from any game?
  3. Whats the best thing to get?
  4. Is the Beta the only store?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well,in brotherhood you can get an increase in the capacity of the gun,that s useful,the hellequin for more variety on characters on multiplayer, a nice theme and the rest is just useless skins.in the 2 you can get another nice theme,more throwing knives,another cript and an useless skin.

You can get only points and rewards from uplay enabled games: project legacy for facebook, Your Shape Fitness Evolved, Shaun White Skateboarding ,H.A.W.X. 2, Pure Futbol ,Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, R.U.S.E., Splinter Cell Conviction, The Settlers 7 - Paths to a Kingdom for mac and pc, Silent Hunter 5 : Battle Of The Atlantic for pc, Assassin's Creed 2 and brotherhood.

You can buy only on the site and on the game.

Ok cool. Thank you

The skins aren't useless if they add to the experience.

What are the Skins? Yes I haven't looked at Uplay since I started the thread. Just been trying to get Fable 2 Done.

It's

They're costumes you can get, and make Ezio different, you can dress him as Altair, or in hus florentine Noble attire

Cool thank bud. I think I'll save my points tho. For the next AC.