Shooters that deserve more attention

Bioshock 2, Bulletstorm, Gears of War 1 & 2, Unreal Tournament 3, and Quake Online. I appreciate these titles for what they are, and I still enjoy the online, but we need more players. If your achievement hunting or playing for fun, either way I will join you, just Add Me, and be sure to let your friends know in case they're interested. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Those games have had their attention. A shooter that deserves more attention is obviously Shadowrun. It wasn't appreciated by the masses when it launched but it's still played by fans to this day. It's a well designed game and it should get another chance with the community. It's dirt cheap to buy too, that helps.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Those games have had their attention. A shooter that deserves more attention is obviously Shadowrun. It wasn't appreciated by the masses when it launched but it's still played by fans to this day. It's a well designed game and it should get another chance with the community. It's dirt cheap to buy too, that helps.

[/quote] I second that. 

Another one for Shadowrun and one also for Red Faction: Guerrilla these games had orginal MP which is rare in today's age and were very fun. People need to play these games more often.

Homefront? :D

Shadowrun, ah i remember it, if only i hadn't sold it, i loved it, but i didn't play it at all much, it was so long ago, i guess the community's dead now. Red Faction Guerrilla is also great, i never did get that ostrich hammer. :(

-

As for Homefront, i only ever played it once, a campaign mission around my friend's house, it was a little hard, although that may have been the difficulty, i never really played my part in it to either criticize it, or back it up, so, not much to say there.

The Shadowrun community is not dead and the game is around 5 bucks to buy. No excuse now, go get it.

Lol, like how you played it last, I'll see if i can get it anywhere, anyway I'm off for now, cya.

[quote user="TwoStep2RoKyuBu"]Bioshock 2[/quote]

Is not half as good as the first. Though it certainly has attention. The series as a whole obviously does, otherwise Infinite wouldn't be in the works.

[quote user="TwoStep2RoKyuBu"]Gears of War 1 & 2[/quote]

How do these not have enough attention? I'm genuinely curious. I played the first co op... it was extremely meh. The second is more of the same. They're not for me, but even so, I've heard of them long before I gave thought to trying them.

Gears 1 and 2 in it's day got loads of attention, they still are great games!

Singularity and FarCry 2. Singularity has one of the best single player campaigns you can get on current gen consoles. FC2 has an awesome free map editor for the MP, and one of the most unique single player portions. Open world with freedom of choice with how to execute missions.