Shipped!

I pre-ordered mine from the MS store. Just got an email saying that it has shipped. So excited! Anyone else's?

I wonder how long it will take to get the Alex Brand skin and MS points. To get my Halo 4 exclusive skin from the MS store, it took forever and I had to actually email customer service. Hopefully that doesn't happen here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got the same situation. Not as excited than with the earlier GOWs but hoping it's better than some people think it is.

I pre-ordered mine from Newegg. Got it for $40. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, but they didn't promise release-day delivery. Mine will probably be here in a week or so, maybe just a day or two over.

[quote user="FlyingAce39"]

I pre-ordered mine from Newegg. Got it for $40. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, but they didn't promise release-day delivery. Mine will probably be here in a week or so, maybe just a day or two over.

[/quote]

That blows man. I can't imagine getting this like a week late. 

I thought I had it bad mine won't get here til seven p.m. on Tuesday

i got mine from mss too. when is everbody getting thiers

Many stores already have them.

I live in the UK and ordered mine from ebay.

should be here buy Tuesday morning.

MS Store shipping is generally very quick, every time I have ordered fro mthere I have gotten it the next day.

at preorders before the 15th from the MS store will arrive tomorrow

when i try to track it with ups it keep saying" that a label has been printed out and they will let me know when it will be in the ups building". and it has been over 24 hours since i have recieved the confermation email.