ship upgrades not appearring (yes ive asked them,)??

can anybody offer any advice? "im on my 3rd playthru" but im not getting the option to upgrade my ship (exept for the mod probes) "ive unlocked the dialog, and clicked on upgrade option" but when the upgrade menu comes up it just has some long winded messege about my ship still being able to be upgraded, so talk to my ship mates (i picked mordin and garrus up in that order. can anybody offer any advice please? (oh yeah i have enough to upgrade the ship fully) thanks in advance (i own all dlc if that makes a differance) "didnt on my last 2 playthru's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If I recall correctly the upgrade options don't appear in the dialogue trees until after you've completed Horizon.

Are you past that point? Do you have an earlier save you can try?

Nah you should be able to do any ship upgrades as soon as you recruit Mordin.

If it isn't allowing you to do them, try waiting until you can do a loyalty mission, because once you complete them, the ship upgrades automatically appear.

[quote user="voteDC"]

If I recall correctly the upgrade options don't appear in the dialogue trees until after you've completed Horizon.

Are you past that point? Do you have an earlier save you can try?

[/quote]

Nah that can't be right I had my shields,weapons and medical upgrades well before Horizon. Are you sure their not popping up on the research terminal  and aren't just faded out because you don't have enough raw material to get it.

Freedom's Progress *sits shame faced*

[quote user="voteDC"]

Freedom's Progress *sits shame faced*

[/quote]

lol its ok VoteDC.