Shepard's Bye (Pie)

According to UK's Official Xbox Magazine - "Community Manager Michael Gamble has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be the last time we'll see Commander Shepard. We're still excited about the prospect of a Mass Effect spin-off, but we'll miss him: he's our favourite space captain on The Citadel."

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

She.

Maybe that means he or she will die at the end of Me3..at least in some endings, well definitely in some endings but perhaps one successful ending has Shepard give the ultimate sacrifice.

I was expecting pie. You trickster.....    And I am not sure how they will handle other games in the series. Most people's games will vary. So will they have another import? Maybe with a lot less choices? Or will most games after this point be before Shepard?

Regardless of what happens in ME3 one of two things will be in the future post-Shepard: Much death and destruction and repair but life goes on, or more death and destruction and it doesn't. Since I doubt you'll be playing as a pyjack as your species evolves and becomes under reaper threat I'm going to say the life goes on option will be the one future games use.

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

Regardless of what happens in ME3 one of two things will be in the future post-Shepard: Much death and destruction and repair but life goes on, or more death and destruction and it doesn't. Since I doubt you'll be playing as a pyjack as your species evolves and becomes under reaper threat I'm going to say the life goes on option will be the one future games use.

[/quote]

I'd buy the "Pyjack Evolution" game. Going round taken things off Sapient beings and then running into a crowd of friends to get away. Lol.

We'll have to think of a name for your new game Miss Pwny. :-D Erm......."Mass Effect: Pyjacks a b*tch". Haha.

Mass Effect 4: Continueing the Legacy has been confirmed in my mind.  It will star Shepards children and the imminent 2nd wave of The Reapers. This wave was initially supposed to create new life, but since The First Wave failed, it plans to kill us all first...

Additionally, if Liara is you LI in ME1-3, you are either an Asari or the first human born by an Asari, cause Shepard is so epic he can make Asari pregnant with humans...

I like the Asari Human game idea.

What if your Shepard chose chastity all three times (or to boom boom with non humans/asari)? Do you play as a sperm/egg cell?

Shep always gets laid. no worries there

I wonder how long an Asari gestation period is...

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

I wonder how long an Asari gestation period is...

[/quote]

Going off how long they live, divided by the square root of 1000, multiply by Pye, then plus 1. I'm going to say 23 months gestation period.