Sheilds??

Do they even work on MP??  I have been killed one shot killed over an over again I am begining to wonder if these shields even WORK! 

I wish we could have a bit of a break "when reviving" an for "3 seconds after being revived" it would SAVE me allot of Med- Gels!!  I played for a bit yesterday Made enough for 3 Jumbo packages an 2 spectar pkgs and 3 regular recruits, this morning I had ZERO  meds left, I bought those items just before I quit last night, it wasnt until my thrird match today that I realized this.  +  I have been very stingy with my meds lately even when I have 5 I jus bleed out an die rather than using a med..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Something I learned a long time ago was it's best not to upgrade health & shields whenever you can. Although the Krogan can take a serious beating, I am of the opinion that health & shields really don't matter much in Gold.

You go through Medi-gel way too much my friend, that's your own problem though not the game. Especially so if you're playing on Bronze and you're getting downed that much and you're wasting that many Medi-gels that you just purchased. I know that isn't the topic but just pointing it out.

Shields and shield regeneration work just fine, they regenerate as long as you're in cover for a few seconds and not taking direct fire that actually hits you, that applies for Bronze, Silver and Gold. The shield regeneration mechanic has been that way since Mass Effect 1.

I would agree that having a momentary invulnerable status after being revived could be put in place, but to me it's not an entirely huge deal if you just play smart, actually use cover and don't put yourself in a bad spot unless it's absolutely necessary to do so to accomplish a goal or revive a teammate. The same goes for the rest of your team.

I know sometimes on Gold and even Silver things can get tricky, but you shouldn't have to mow through your Medi-gel supply that often especially not on Bronze. If you're getting downed that often on Bronze, well I don't really know what else to say other than change up the way you go about engaging enemies.

Conserve your Medi-gels for when you actually really need it, such as if you're accomplishing an objective and your the last alive on your team where no one can revive you for example. Don't simply use a Medi-gel if you're two feet from a squad member or waste one when there's a handful of seconds left in the round, unless you get downed on the Extraction wave then yes you should probably use it to get the Full Extraction bonus.

The same goes for Cobra Missiles, don't waste them on one Atlas, Banshee, Prime or any other singular enemy unless you really have to and you're in a dire situation. One of those can easily be taken down if your team focuses on it, and even if you can't because there's smaller enemies around then avoid it and take those out first by maneuvering and so on.

Pretty simple and easy concepts. -_- 

My biggest irritant is when you wait to the last minute to revive yourself with a medi-gel, then before you are even allowed to move you are downed again.

-

So yes I fully agree that you should be invulnerable after reviving until you are allowed to move.

Well I do not use my meds as much as I do my Rockets, and I still have 17 rockets left an ZERO meds or spec ops, this is the second day now that I have awoken to a empty med slot, and spec-ops, I had to rebuild my invatory yesterday on meds and only managed 2 jumbo pakgs an I dont remember how many veteran maybe 2 an a half dozen recruits, I should have had something left over on my meds???? My rockets have always had someting in there I have 17 right now..

Well do you not know how many meds you have until you go into a match? i always roughly know how many I have and if it drops below 20 i grab a few equipment packs. I have 3 medi gel available in each match and i dont use all of them even on gold. I've seen so many people instantly hit the medigel when they go down without giving teammates a chance to revive them. On bronze if you go down just wait until you're revived or the round ends, loads of people can solo bronze so even if one teammate is alive you shouldnt worry. On silver you should wait until revived or the round ends all the way up until round 9/10 as thats when it gets difficult. On gold i'd say after round 6 or unless your team is in trouble and trapped in a kill zone. You just need to use them smartly i'm afraid

[quote user="voteDC"]

My biggest irritant is when you wait to the last minute to revive yourself with a medi-gel, then before you are even allowed to move you are downed again.

-

So yes I fully agree that you should be invulnerable after reviving until you are allowed to move.

[/quote]That would really just makes things too easy.

I agree w/ acadia. That would be too easy.  And not very realistic.   The whole "reviving" thing in games in general is already pretty unrealistic as it is.

[quote user="AcadiaPaul"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

-

[/quote]NO it wouldnt it would JUST make things FAIR!!!  Im getting tired of losing meds over this too!!  There is allot of things needs fixing in this MONEY PIT!  for one thing Im still getting double dipped, went to fire a missel on a banshee just now an ALL 4 went out of my Invatory,SO I went from having 4 missels to zero on one shot!!

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

-

[/quote]NO it wouldnt it would JUST make things FAIR!!!  Im getting tired of losing meds over this too!!  There is allot of things needs fixing in this MONEY PIT!  for one thing Im still getting double dipped, went to fire a missel on a banshee just now an ALL 4 went out of my Invatory,SO I went from having 4 missels to zero on one shot!!

[/quote]

You know you're supposed to press the button once, right? If you hold it down too long, you might end up firing more than you like. That's especially the case for the powers which instantly go into effect upon pressing the D-pad.

[quote user="voteDC"]

-

[/quote]I think it would be a fair balance. You shouldn't be getting hit if there is nothing you can do to stop it because the game wont let you move.

Getting downed when it is my fault is exactly that, my fault. Getting downed because the game decides I'm not allowed to move is damn annoying.