Sharing content between profiles

I hope someone can help. Here is the situation. Several months ago we purchased the gold family pack. We had a number of dlc and arcade games that we had downloaded previously.  When we got the family pack we created a second profile on the same console. I have seen that you can supposedly "share" content as long as it's on the same console but nothing more specific. We would like to be able to access our previously purchased dlc and arcade games from both profiles if possible but cannot figure out how to do this. any help would be appreciated. A couple other things that I don't know if they will make a diffrence or not, this is our second 360 console. we switched from the old white one to one of the newer black ones at the begining of the year and most of this content was purchased on the old console. when we got the new one we transfered the content licences.  However i can not be 100% sure of this and am not sure how to verify.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 106 Applies to:

When you download content it's tied to the gamertag that purchased it and the console it was purchased on. The console license is what allows all profiles to access the content.  If you switch consoles, the license transfer would move the console license to the new console and should allow all the profiles to access the content again. Go to https://xbox.com/drm to start a license transfer. If it shows the licenses being on a different console, then you either didn't do a license transfer before or it didn't work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, apparently the transfer didn't work or something the first time. I went through it all again and now i can access the stuff from both profiles.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.