Shangri-La - Time Travel Will Tell Achievement

Looking for 1-2 people to help achieve the Shangri-La - Time Travel Will Tell Achievevent for 75g

*requirements: - have a mic, non-squeakers, made round 20 in any map, made round 15 in shangri-la, know how to do it, good connection

If you want to help out, then friend request me and messege saying you want to help.

I do have other guy who already achieveved it and will help out.

-ACHIEVEMENT HUNTER_XC

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can help you with that, I need it too. Came close but host had a bad connection. I also have another person who can help. Message me if you're interested.

I'm ready to go whenever anybody wants to work on this

Howdi peoples, anyone still looking to do this?

I've set up a new post looking for players..

There are two of us looking to do it and once it's done I'd be happy to help out with anyone else in the xboxworld needing a hand.

I got a mic and im a good zombie killer,  my highest round was 31 and that was in asencion.

I'm willing to learn and help out.     Hit me up.

I can help,    I have a mic.

im trying to get it too.. hit me up bro

i can help but i not speak inglish :(

I will help also...but i dont know how to do anything i can just help protect you from zombies...add me :)

zombie pro here

im looking for 3 people to do the time travel will tell along with the other 4 person easter eggs, i just got some internet that could handle live so finally back and no more split screen playing, beast mode in zombies but need three for the easter eggs, someone who done before be perfect