SHANGRI LA Easter Egg

Hi guy looking for some help on shangri-la's easter egg i knw pretty much how to do it, but i just need some help on actually doing it. this save me the time of trying to find someone with the achievements for moon as i already have call of the dead plsplpslpslspls help a guy out

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am wanting to get this achievment as well I will help if we can get 2 more people.

I'd willing to help, don't know  the steps but I do have a mic.

I'm totally down to do the Shangri-la EE.  I've posted in every single Shangri-la EE thread that I've seen on this forum board for about two weeks now and I've only gotten two messages about doing the EE.  Send me a msg!

Nice to hear from your reply's  thanks really appreicate it, ill add your all to my friends list, i have 1 extra person with me and maybe another of his friends who i play regular with on zombies so if u get this message in time we have hopefully arranged to do this EE this morning so will invite u if ur online. Gussum  add me ive sent u ur friend request other day i think you playing mornings in london time which is great.

I will help anyone with these achievements as I need them myself.  I'm pretty good at Zombies.  Plus, I have a mic.

ive done this Easter Egg now, but if YOU add me i will by all means help anyone do it. To do this easter egg and im not on about requiresment or steps..... you need to listen and do as your told many thing they knw what they r doing but thn mess it up for other

It was too bad that you got disconnected on our first try at the EE yesterday morning.  And then we got soo close on the second try but all of a sudden on round 14 I find everyone down on the map but me!  Lol.

Yeah completed this egg the other night boy was it hard.should defo be worth more than 75g if u ask me

GuadalupeGussum- only reason you was the last 1 left if becuz you ran away from about 5 zombies, u ran towards the bottom of the bridge and thn went left, you must be soooo stupid did u knw its a dead end, o yeh thn u died lmao. Btw after we cleared you off we had a 13 year old help  cover us and commuicated with us and listened to wat we asked him to do ??? you were rubbish defo not goin to be playing with u again, i defo do not recommend this player....

Yeah was defo a tough one needs a lot of communication and teamwork. We are going to get started on doing the big bang theory maybe tomoz just hope all goes well but in my Easter egg experience it seems we need to do a few trial runs before we actually nail it