Shadows Of The Damned, Buy, Rent Or Pass?

I've just seen a few trailers of the game and I have to say that it looks quite fun like a mash-up of Brutal Legend, Dante's Inferno, Alan Wake, Catherine, as of course No More Heroes, Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

So far I've seen reviews from a few sites and the game has been given positive reviews as pretty good, and hey, it has a love story! So if any of you played it or are planning on playing it, is it worthy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i saw it on the latest qore, a sort of video magazine on ps3, and i was quite amused by it. definitely a rent.

I would like to see more about it but so far it looks like it will be pretty interesting at least haha. I like these type of comical horror games haha.

Heres the trailer for anyone who hasnt seen it.

HERE

Oh and I almost forgot about Dead Space and The Darkness, those mash-up too so it should it good...

I had no idea this game was coming out this month.

Can't help but notice all these game titles coming out w/ such dark names.. Could it be a reflection of how corrupted the world is??  I am certainly seeing a pattern

BUY BUY BUY! It looks awesome, and Game Informer gave it a 9.5

Anyone else see what I mean??

What, this is coming out already? I thought it was a far way off. Also, this is a standard controller game, not kinect right? May sound stupid but I just remember reading about it using kinect and that's pretty much all I've ever really read about it.

This game looks so cool! Though I havent heard a thing about it until the OP posted this.

Looks like I will be definitely be picking this up soon!

amazing game. one of the bests ive ever played. 20 hours long, never repetitive, amazing gameplay, great fun to be had, replay value and everything. This is the best game in it's Genre. Resident evil, Get the *** out.