shadowrun

shadowrun is an awesome game people start playing it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

UnyoBro will be here any time now.

-

It is awesome. I was thinking of picking it up again. It is one of the best FPS this gen.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Very fun game

Hell yea and It's still really cheap now look www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_3

Talk about 'dusting one off'.  Shadowrun's pretty old.  I remember trying it back in the day (closer to when it first came out) and had some fun with it.  Tried playing it again about 8 months ago and I was rubbish.  Seems like anyone still playing it is so uber-elite i can barely spawn >_< !

Team Fortress 2 is like that to, I did great back in the day, but now people are just sooo good at one shotting you.

I know I was bored noticed it and thought why not have a game. Just takes time getting used to again

[quote user="wilko942"]

I know I was bored noticed it and thought why not have a game. Just takes time getting used to again

[/quote]

How's e community? People still playing?

The community is small but dedicated. If you let people know you're new they'll usually help you or at least not rage if you act the fool. ;)

Check out Playshadowrun.com as well.

The only downside to the community is there are certain members who want to dictate how the game should be played.

My advice: clear bodies like no tomorrow. You will make so many friends.

*No, really. It is a viable part of the game. Don't let the sore losers get to any of you if you pick up the game again.

I always manage to see at least 2+ games everytime I go on which is awesome!!! U do get sum who rage at u but forget them it's ment to b fun!!!

I miss this game tbh :(