Shadowrun - Unofficial Thread

Seeing a multibillion company has reinvented it's forums without actual forums and have taken a week and still shown no signs of adding more forums. So I thought I'd make a shadowrun forum so you can all continue complaining about body clearing...

Discussion Info

Last updated August 28, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL, still amazed how much people don't want to play  the way it was designed,  no body clearing, no scoring the artifact, lets instead put up a tree in caverns and protect it. :)

What's the problem with body clearing really?I haven't played in a while(need to pop it back in) but if it's in the game,it's obviously supposed to happen.

How is body clearing playing the way the wrong way? Your saying you want me to let those three Trolls I just went through hell taking out coming back to life behind me and slaughtering me?

What's "body clearing"?

Body clearing is when you damage a dead body on the ground until it can no longer be resurrected. Brink has this same concept.

People who whine and cry about body clearing in SR just do it because they wanna bully everyone else into playing by their made up rules. They want the game to last longer. What they don't tell you is that you won't get cleared if you play the game as intended, with your team. If you run off lone wolf style you deserve to be tea bagged and then cleared.

Man it's funny.. recently been playing LA Noir and Duke Nukem and yet I still only play them for a couple of hours before I feel the need to jump on SR.

LOL that is  funny because i was kicked because i body clearing a gamer for the other team. It seems they didn't want to use that function in every match. So i decided to not play the game anymore with whiners. I tried yesterday FC2 and i really liked the gameplay , friendly fire, body clearing ; i killed by mistake 2 times gamers from my group and wasn't kicked by miracle Looking to play more of it because it seems the community is not so strict.

If you watch the video review on www.gametrailers.com/, you can see me in it a few times!

I hate playing Attrition, it' just becomes Rez wars

Extraction and Raid all day

I need to start playing this game again.