Shadow Jago Redemption Issues

Hi there, I've got an issue regarding downloading my Shadow Jago Character which I got the code for with the 'Day One' subscription box. 

I put in the code on Xbox.com and all was well. I went onto my Xbox one and was prompted to install it. Shortly thereafter, the download ceased and now it simply says 'Sorry, we will not be able to install this - Check the Xbox Store to see if a similar game or app is available. 0x87de2717'

I would be grateful if someone, particularly an official someone can help, considering I called the 0800 UK helpline that seemed to be completely down.

Many Thanks

Ecclesiator

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have you tried entering it again on the Xbox itself?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

G'day Ecclesiator! If the code's been redeemed, then the code won't work again. It's already tied to your account so no worries there.

Does that error message appear if you try to restart the download for your Shadow Jago character? How far did the download get before it was stopped? Other than trying to reach out to our phone team, what steps have you tried so far to get the item downloaded?

Check out the list of helpful links here for downloading that item. If you're still stuck, let us know and we'll keep going.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.