Severs Down

Anyone have info on why the servers are down?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Most likely more maintenance.

Just found a site claiming that EA's battlefield servers have been down for weeks and they've been keeping BFBC2 running by using some of the space on servers for their other games.

At a guess the servers being down could be EA trying to get the actual BFBC2 servers back online.

Interesting.  First I have ever heard of that.

Finally got to play,  then I went to lunch.  Trying again and getting once more failed to connect to ea online server.

Just bought this game.  I was able to play one brief round of mp.  but now just keep getting "can't connect."

I had horrible lag last night in 3 different games. Needless to say it was a short night for me hopefully it's better tonight.

Battlefield servers always go down in August in preparation for Madden's impending release.  It's happened every year since '06.

[quote user="The Shamemaker"]

Battlefield servers always go down in August in preparation for Madden's impending release.  It's happened every year since '06.

[/quote]

I did not know that.  Good info.

I have been thinking about what you said of madden..  I do remember 1943 having the same prob in aug  When I was playing it all the time.

Have not had any problems on my side and no lag.i guess am the lucky one..lol

I'm currently getting cannot connect.  It's effecting other EA games, too (NHL 11)...