server issue???

basically my friend told me to post this in the forum see if it could be addressed or if anyone else is having this issue he keeps trying to get into ranked matches and everything he tries it doesn't work it says the server is unavailable and he can't do ranked matches just unranked if anyone knows a solution or what to do about this please get back to me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, this issue is all over the UFC 3 website.  I was reading about it yesterday and today.  It is issue on THQ side, they are having some major problems with servers ( cant hold that much traffic).  Wish I had better news, but I cant play online either,

thanks ya my friend said he saw the same deal on thier website so he said he figured it out

They have put a message on the actual game as well,it scrolls across the screen while loading a fight to say they are working on it.

Same server has been down for a couple of days.

Abit pee'd off with the server issue as this was the main reason they did an Alpha beta ( for the servers)

But its ok for a bit as im mainly doing my CAF :)

online servers are still messed up,been disconnected a dozen times already.

i really don`t know how anyone is playing online,i have been disconnected about 20 times in a row now.

i have given up on it.

i have now noticed the constant disconnects actually count as DNF on your stats.

i am at 10% DNF,thanks THQ

Ive been disconnected a few times my self tonight, not good :(

it wasn`t showing up as DNF at first but all of a sudden mine jumped to 10%,

i have never quit a game, the one thing i really hate about these games are the quitters.