Server error on Bing

I bought my exbox one on the first day it was available. After I got it set up I decided to try Bing serch. Worked find at first and then I got a sever error message that said that the site may be down for maintenance or that perhaps the app wasn't configured properly. I told me to refresh the page or come back later. I tried refreshing which didn't work, so then I tried to fins a way in settings to re-configure the explorer app. Couldn't find any way to do it. Now, every time enter Explorer I get the same page! I have tried everything I can thank of to get rid of the server error page, including shutting down my console and holding the power button down until I got the green intro page back to try to reload the app. Nothing works . Can anyone help with this? I would really like to be able to use the Explorer app. Appreciate any suggestions.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="HonorableSumo5"]

I bought my exbox one on the first day it was available. After I got it set up I decided to try Bing serch. Worked find at first and then I got a sever error message that said that the site may be down for maintenance or that perhaps the app wasn't configured properly. I told me to refresh the page or come back later. I tried refreshing which didn't work, so then I tried to fins a way in settings to re-configure the explorer app. Couldn't find any way to do it. Now, every time enter Explorer I get the same page! I have tried everything I can thank of to get rid of the server error page, including shutting down my console and holding the power button down until I got the green intro page back to try to reload the app. Nothing works . Can anyone help with this? I would really like to be able to use the Explorer app. Appreciate any suggestions.

[/quote][quote user="HonorableSumo5"]

[/quote][quote user="HonorableSumo5"]

[/quote]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its probably the browser mate.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.