Server connection error

I have been unable to play the game since about 6am Monday morning, I am constantly getting an error that the game cannot connect to the Xbox live servers. I am running the game on a surface 2 tablet.  My son has a Dell Venue 8 Pro and the game works for him. I tried it with my account on his tablet and got the server connection error. I am able to play other Xbox games from my Surface 2. 

Discussion Info

Last updated September 5, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

This sounds like there is an issue with your Xbox account due to the fact that you are getting the error on two different devices. I hate to send you elsewhere, but I don't have any ability to fix Xbox account issues. :(    You will need to go here and click on My Account: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

estou com esse problema ,toda vez que estou jogando aparece erro de conexao do servidor . esta impossivel jogar  quando esse erro aparece perco todas as recompensas. estou pensando em desistir desse jogo pois voces nao estao interessados em resolver esse problema. o jogo é muito bom ,mas com esses problemas de conexao e esses buggs esta dificil continuar jogando.

Please check our FAQ for some potential solutions to your connection issue.

I cannot purchase "coins" on BINGO or Microsoft slots games.  they both tell me to check my internet connection.  Funny that my connection works with all other sites. XBOX for windows needs to step up their tech services. Last time this happened was a month age. This time they worked for a week before crashing. I received the phone call saying all is fixed and one hour later it was down again. That was June 13th, 2015.  There is no error message this time, nothing to indicate a problem exists, except SLACKER RADIO that I do not have nor know what it is!  There has to be a better site to get games from other than XBOX!  Any suggestions or site info?  Thanks!

Can you please run a speed test and tell us what your download speed is? Have you tried any of the solutions from our FAQ?