Seriously you must be under the age of 19 or no priorities what so ever.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/group/view/135328         

You guys with so many wins and matches must have allot of time on your hands. Back in the day when I was young.....................................................................

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Okay, so...?

Oh no, people with time?

People with time who happen to be young? Whoa, look out.

People with time who happen to be young who like to spend that time playing games?

Those same people who are good at the game?

I'm not seeing your objection here, other than some severe bitterness.

Still hating on that group, even after you left forever ago?  Sorry you feel that way.

I'm glad these kids are playing games all of the time rather then meth, stealing, drinking and driving and so forth.

If a video game keeps my kid away from drugs and booze then that is fine with me.  Besides, I'd probably join in and have some good father son time kicking butt on COD.  

^

Awesome. I love playing games with my stepfather, for example and I'd most definitely rather play games than hang out in a pub/club/whatever little popular losers do, but I'm hardly at risk of that crap.

Games sound good to me but there never really was a debate in the thread at all... just some anger and bitterness. It's a common theme of his.

heh

I think you'd be seriously surprised to find out the actual age of some of the top people in this group.

got the converation going.

My college professors loved me for this

Hell yeah I am hating. I'm not denying it lol. Just keeping it real.