Seriously the lack of AA KILLS THE GRAPHICS

1st gears 3 now this, the jaggies in this game are awful . Really can't explain at how disappointed I am with this games graphics. Rage destroys it. Devs can we have some real form of AA. Instead of some HD TEXTURE pack which in motion hardly makes any difference please. Anyone else notice the shocking jaggies, and no it's not my tv I have an panny vt 20 plasma.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I too am somewhat disappointed, but at the same time, knowing what is in the content of this game more than explains the hit to the graphics. And to compare this to Rage is folly as it doesnt have the taxing amount of gameplay mechanics and level design to make its graphics suffer. If Rage were to go MP to the level of BF, it wouldnt look nearly as good.

Gameplay > Graphics

^^that x10

I honestly don't care if it has 8bit graphics as long as the gameplay is good.

Why bring up Rage? That game SUCKED

While I don't share Der Verteidiger's enthusiasm lol, I would rather the gameplay be prioritized higher than the graphics. But honestly, I see no problems with graphics at all. I'm playing on an LCD by the way. The game graphics seem crisp and pretty damn awesome if you ask me. Maybe I don't know any better though it's possible.

Indeed, shiny graphics are worth nothing if the gameplay is horrible.

MineCraft springs to mind on how a rubbish looking game, mechanically wise, can be awesome.

Dog, Rage looked like Doom 3 with new textures, to me.

[quote user="reverse20"]

Gameplay > Graphics

[/quote]

you into black metal/death grind? LOL

BF3 does have AA , granted its only 1xAA but its better than BC2 had. either way i dont notice anymore. as for rage "destroying it" the two games couldnt be any further apart , rage was shocking.

the x box simply doesnt have enough ram for any decent AA so its never going to happen in a new game HD texture pack makes no differance as its streamed you cant stream antialaising , so hd textures or not the AA will have to be the same......unless you use an old engine and dated graphics..........like cod

I seriously have no issues with the graphics, they look amazing imo.

-

But on the battlelog forums some guys posted screenshot with the HD texturepack installes, and they indeed looked like crap. Turns out their install was corruped. After deleting all content, and reinstalling first disk 1, then disk 2, then installed the patch, and then installed the HD texture pack, their graphics lookd much better.

-

So, are you sure everything is alright at your end?

-

again, my graphics are FAR, FAR better then BC'2 graphics, and those were pretty good already imo.