Seriously, Sawed off Shotgun is Over Powered

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Bullet ZER0"]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB9vzBscmDA
[/quote]

Personally I find the Gnasher to be just as powerful/effectve within Sawed-Off range. I don't use the Sawed-Off, but I'm not killed by it that many times either because I don't run around corners without checking and have learned how to counter the weapon. I have no problem with it being in the game or it's design.

Just my opinion.

EDIT:

Just watched the video that you posted. Really has nothing to do with Gears of War 3...

I agree, I use all the weapons except the Hammerburst (haven't quite got the hang of that one yet) and I have no problems with the SOS. I use it at times and I get killed by it more times than I'd like to admit, but when I do it's usually my fault for doing something dumb.

I can't really think of any complaints about Gears 3's multiplayer, it's the way it should have always been.

im jokinnnnnng click the link -_-

[quote user="Solid Snake18"]

I agree, I use all the weapons except the Hammerburst (haven't quite got the hang of that one yet) and I have no problems with the SOS. I use it at times and I get killed by it more times than I'd like to admit, but when I do it's usually my fault for doing something dumb.

I can't really think of any complaints about Gears 3's multiplayer, it's the way it should have always been.

[/quote]

Have to agree with you - but my vain is the Retro gun I can't get the hang of that yet - end up dieing more than usual if I'm rocking that gun.

People need to get used to the SoS yeah you will die from it - play accordinally.

Another one of these threads. MODS can we sticky a SOS is OP thread?

The Sawed off shotgun isn't Op... It is an isntant kill if your in melee range basically... It's range though is the same as a baseball bat...

It is...

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Another one of these threads. MODS can we sticky a SOS is OP thread?

[/quote]

did you click the youtube link or just read the tittle?

man! this went over everyones head!