Seriously, guys, learn some fundamentals....

I don't really want to waste anyone's time with a big rant here...but wow, some people in OTP really need to figure out a few of the basics of hockey, and this game in particular.  Do you really think you're going to be able to get across a well defended line all by yourself?  Do you really think you're going to score from the corner when an assist or deflection from a point shot might help the team more? 

Not everyone is this dense when it comes to basic hockey sense; I've played with some good guys who know the game and how to play it.  But it seems like there's always one or two hotdogs that do nothing but contribute to a big fat L at the end of the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

no one really plays the right way if they are a d man then they still run around chasing the puck rather than play their position          . it seems like wherever the puck is then the whole team is chasing after it rather than playing position

u mad bro?

You expect people to play the game as it is meant to be played...LOL! You must be new to the online aspect of this game yourself, otherwise you would know better. People don't play these games to enjoy the sport and playing the game. They play to win and whatever means it takes to do so, they will USE.

Don't wast your time with OTP...find a good team that knows how to play the game correctly and you'll make these idiots that do all that stupid nonsense rage quit after you're up 4-0 in the first ten minutes of regulation.

i play ld most of the time and i get frustrated with drop in games when the forwards refuse to pass to either d. or if i pinch down to get a loose puck no one will fall back to cover for me.