Serious Sam TSE

Is the online still populated by people? Because I know TFE is kind of dead but few people still play and i wanna know if TSE still has a community online before i spend 1200 MSP on it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'd hardly call it a community, there's one guy on most of the time and sometimes I play too but mostly it's people abusing the infinite ammo in Campaign. I hope Serious Sam 3 is better so I'll have at least something to play before I make my gaming PC, there are much more twitch shooter players on there.

[quote user="PK Bacon"]

I'd hardly call it a community, there's one guy on most of the time and sometimes I play too but mostly it's people abusing the infinite ammo in Campaign. I hope Serious Sam 3 is better so I'll have at least something to play before I make my gaming PC, there are much more twitch shooter players on there.

[/quote]Ohh, I'm really hoping they release Serious Sam 3 for the 360.

The one guy that plays a lot is VERY good (props to you a5thmatic!) so I am finding it hard to get my 100 wins in DM  achievement (I'm only at 15). I'd love to see some more players on. When a5thmatic is playing I have a lot of fun but I don't win, and he's usually playing when there is a match available. As such I'd like to encourage you to get the game so there will be more people playing. But I can't recommend it on community alone, it's pretty slim at this point. However, it must be said that if you enjoyed the single player campaign for the first game you would also like this one, it's a blast and more of the same that made the first one great. If interested in SS style campaign play the game is easily worth it for the campaign alone.

[quote user="SimeonOfDeath"]

The one guy that plays a lot is VERY good (props to you a5thmatic!) so I am finding it hard to get my 100 wins in DM  achievement (I'm only at 15). I'd love to see some more players on. When a5thmatic is playing I have a lot of fun but I don't win, and he's usually playing when there is a match available. As such I'd like to encourage you to get the game so there will be more people playing. But I can't recommend it on community alone, it's pretty slim at this point. However, it must be said that if you enjoyed the single player campaign for the first game you would also like this one, it's a blast and more of the same that made the first one great. If interested in SS style campaign play the game is easily worth it for the campaign alone.

[/quote]Yeah im a huge fan of Sam the man, and I did get it and ill be looking foward to playing with you guys on there sometime :)

Awesome! Welcome! I'll send you a friend request so that you can see when I'm on SS. I was just on earlier today and once again got my butt handed to me (there were between 4 and 6 people per match at any given time). I played maybe 10 matches, didn't win one, best I got was 8 out of 20 kills. I'm usually very good at multiplayer games but for some reason this one I'm aweful at. I must have played 200 or more DMs so far and I only have 15 wins to show for it. That achievement is going to take me FOREVER. But at least I'll have fun getting there, I love this game.

they are it is confirmed but no release date