serious gamers

As I'm sure most of you know, this game takes team work, which is why I'm here looking for people to play with. Only want people with mics and will treat the game seriously. If interested go ahead and message for fr me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm willing to join your team I need some serious team work type game as well just let me know when you got the game.

ComTac...You can count on me.

I'll send both of you guys a friends request

count me in.  I may be more on the observe tip to see how you guys work as a team and me with you guys as well.  I will definetely fire if fired upon covering vacant sectors and what have you uhmmm.  The team I rolled with throughout the GR series is opting out of this one.  Their reasons is because that its not Ghost Recon anymore basically.  Anyway, Imy down.  Ghost Recon is running in my blood I don't care what kind.  As long as the core things are in there.  Teamwork, communication, and skill.

Cy 5th out

Teamwork and Communication, I got  you cover but Skill is another story, my reflexes is not what it used to be. Complete a level as a Ghost is going to be fun with 4 Pl-Co-Op.

if anyone is in the EU (UK time zone) feel free to add

could do with people with Mics :)

count me in guys. i'd rather be with folks that play the objectives than the COD dudes that run and gun.

feel free to add me.

I guess we start a clan now  

Well didn't expect to get so many responses lol. I will be getting the game at midnight , est time zone, play mostly nights and all the time on weekends. If anyone feels like these times will work, go ahead and send me friend request

Im with you guys. Send me a FR also. Would love to play as a team instead of the COD style. I play mostly nights as well.