Sentry

I have not seen this ? ask before about the sentry.Why doesnt the sentry kill anything.If it just to slow up the locust,why upgrade it.U can just upgrade the spikes and fences,they do the same thing.Just a thought.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I use the sentry and decoy as a distraction. Then I unleash total carnage on their ***!!

[quote user="UnyoBro"]Yup, if you're not a good player and you let the berserker run all over the place instead of controlling it. Silver troll.[/quote]

No, it seems to me the best way to deal with the beserker is to deal with all the other beasts 1st, then deal with the beserker.  By the time that happens, the sentry is usually destroyed.  Gold troll

[quote user="TIGERLION1"]

I have not seen this ? ask before about the sentry.Why doesnt the sentry kill anything.If it just to slow up the locust,why upgrade it.U can just upgrade the spikes and fences,they do the same thing.Just a thought.

[/quote]

Who would get the points? I think the sentry is just to warn you if their coming in from behind your camp.

you're kidding right?  when you get max level for your sentries not only do they last for 20+ minutes of constant fire, they have a stun and a flame damage(can kill grubs on hardcore in under a minute). and an alarm system.

i do kind of wish it had just a little more power but o well, more as a decoy like the decoy.

Yup, if you're not a good player and you let the berserker run all over the place instead of controlling it. Silver troll.

yeah, the sentry is kinda useless and a money hog. It gets damaged pretty easily and costs a lot for what it does.

True, you would think the sentry gun would actually do more damage.  It is pretty weak.  

Who ever sets it up should get the points.I know what the  ?  is,How can they do that well ,who ever sets it up get some points and the person who upgrades it get some ponits.

[quote user="ianbann82"]the first to levels r pretty weak but the 3rd and 4th r good the fire 1 is ment to help out with the besekers [/quote]

Yup, helps with the beserkers, the whole 10 seconds until it runs right over it and destroys it.